Last updated June 9, 2022
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information when you register for an account, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. The information you provide includes your name, password, phone number, date of birth, profile image, feedback and survey responses, contact book information (if you choose to share it), and other information about you included in your messages to us.
Other Information About Your Use of the Services
When you use our Services, we collect the following information about you:
- Usage Information: Whenever you use our Services, we collect usage information, such as when you use the application, who you friend with, your check-in behavior, and your messaging behavior.
- Log Information
- Device Information
- Information we Generate
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We currently do not collect information from other sources.
Use of Information
We use information we collect to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our services including debugging to identify and repair issues and enhancing the product;
- Allow you to connect with your contacts and friends on With;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services;
- Comply with the law, such as by processing transactional records for tax filings and other compliance purposes.
Sharing of Information
- With companies and contractors that perform services for us, including email service providers, fraud prevention vendors, and other service providers;